Ozark Standard Sham 21x27Regular price $21.95 Save $-21.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The centered pinwheel of the Ozark Sham is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal. Trimmed in stripes over a prairie yellow and reverses to stripes and 3 light wooden button closures.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on rich barn red, beige, and black plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Centered pinwheel fan block in barn red-based fabrics conveys outland charm
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut semolina and barn red striped fabric
- Reverses to barn red striped fabric on semolina base
- Sham features 3 light wooden button closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: barn red, beige, ebony
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Weight: .7 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"